Saturday, June 28, 2014

An experiment

I think I'd like to try something new here. Until Keyys gets back and we can discuss this properly, I'd like to do a little experiment. Blogging can sometimes be a difficult thing, especially if you post often. Sometimes I find myself at a loss to what I should talk about, or what kinds of things I should be looking into next. I have a constant stream of inspiration in my mind that I like to document from time to time, but actually posting something about it can be a challenge, especially when I prefer to use my own photos when posting content.

Having said this, I think for the time being, I'm going to go wild. I'm going to post what I like, as often or as little as I'd like, until Kelly gets back. Sometimes I find sticking to a schedule a little restricting and I want to open the doors a little to some more varied content in the blog as well. Hopefully you'll all be happy to read along with me on this one :)

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment